BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

rendezvous with my lil sis-Queensbay mall

I just got bec fr QB wit my lil sis...last nite she was clamoring at me to bring her out
i said:hey,it's raining outside...how to go out?
she yelled at me:if u dun wana bring me out then y u cum bec home?
i snarled:there's no connection among them k?use ur brain lah!
she's going to snivel:mum,mum,u see her,so irritating!

mum din bother her.she looked at us at a glance then continued reading her newspaper.
my sis seemed so despondent and suddenly i felt not to disappoint her.
i jz said randomly to her:oklah...i'll bring u out tomorrow.where'd u wana go?
she thought a while n answered:how bout QB?
i nodded:watever u like...
she giggled n said:yeepee...jom,let 's c wat shud we wear tomorrow!
i said:u r quite irksome lah...
sh jz replied me wit a funny face,blek!!!
we went to QB at 1 sthg today...kinda crowdy over there...there r sales everywhere...but dey din perk me up,weird rite?Mian bought a blouse fr Forever 21.wat about me?i bought a sleeping suit fr La Senza.de original prize was rm 109.9 but after 50% discount,it costs rm 54.5.so i jz bought it without any hesitation.after 2 hours of exhausting shopping,both of us began to starve.my sis suggested to take our lunch at Friday's.i was averse to her suggestion.i told her dat i wanted to eat sushi.ok.finally we made our dicision to take our lunch at sakae sushi.we treated ourselves a scrumptious meal.before going bec,we bought a pack of roasted sweet potatoes to dad.
she's wondering wat to eat
she seems so gay~
my fav,preserved ginger
my meal,kimchi ramen
sis's meal,unatama don
cute pinkish sleeping suit

dat's it for today,a happy n satisfy sunday afternoon~

*** ***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...
juz like edward say...
ur blog really "keat" ar...

ireese said...

haha...where got keat?
ur keat is in gd way or bad way?

Anonymous said...

haha...
of coz good way la...