BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

the bounteous one

He bought me this.I mean my dear.

We went to mid valley at the night before i came back to my hometown.I was passing the HABA counter in metrojaya.These products of HABA have intrigued me.At first,i ain't tend to sit down and hear that manager blah blah to me.The intention of mine was just looking around then leave.But she said"It's ok.Please sit down and i won't take you long time."

She tried a lot of samples on my hand.wow,holly shit.I was persuaded.I really wanted to buy the products but i still worried bout the allergic problem of my face.She said"HABA is addictive-free and doesn't contain any harmful substances.So you needn't to worry bout this matter.It won't cause an allergic reaction."ok,i got it.

Dear was standing behind me.i kept letting him to touch my hand,"see,very smooth right?"He just nodded.He knew my shopaholic worm had ready to start wriggling.

"You wana buy 'em?"He asked.
I nodded."You wana pay for me?"I asked.
"How much?"He asked.
"I don't know.You ask the manager."I said.
Within 5 minutes,i got my stuffs and i become the member of HABA.

I've met the 2 best guys,1 is my dad and another 1 is him.

Everything is wonderful having them in my life.

my stuffs

p/s:if you wana know more about HABA,click here.

0 comments: