BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

random

Lord I'm damn bored over here... *sigh*

Ain't go nowhere,I'm staying at home surfing net,watching doraemon in youtube and now I'm writing blog.
Do you like Hello Kitty?yes,i do like her a lot.She's so adorable.I wish i could have a room fulfilled with all Hello Kitty stuffs,all pink in color.wow,i truthfully wish my dream will come true. *grin*
I really don't mind to drive a Hello Kitty voiture on the road.

I'm 22 and I love Hello Kitty,still.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I just complete this set of mine in polyvore.What's your opinion?I thought it's a great set and I'm definitely good in mix&match,no lie.I'm a narcissist what...teeheeeeeee...

Gotta take a nap and ciao~


p/s:my sister is coming to KL tomorrow with her bf and we will go to Pavillion at night.

0 comments: