BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Music is my boyfriend *updated*

I love listening to music.

Let's check out what are the songs in my mp3 that I listen to:

1. 2 become 1 - spice girls
2. Cartoon heroes - Aqua
3. My happy ending - Avril Lavigne
4. Nobody's home - Avril Lavigne
5. Kingdom of pretty - Bonnie Bailey
6. Let's groove - Earth,Wind and Fire
7. American Boy - Estelle feat. Kanye West
8. Into you - Fabulous feat.Tamia
9. Love Foolosophy - Jamiroquai
10. Do it - Nelly Furtado
11. Just the way you are - Milky
12. Runaway - The Corrs
13. Dilemma - Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland
14. Lion sleeps tonight - The Beach Boys
15. Stickwitchu - The Pussycat Dolls
16. Happy - Squarehead
17. Another night - Real McCoy
18. Music gets the best of me - Sophie Ellis Bextor
19. Selfish - Sunset Daze
20. Our song - Taylor Swift
21. Semi charmed life - Third Eye Blind
22. Bartender - T-pain feat. Akon
23. Paradise - LL Cool J feat. Amerie
24. Be my world - Milky
25. Big girls don't cry - Four Season
26. Come and get your love - Real McCoy
27. Sweetest girl - Wyclef Jean feat. Akon
28. Angel love - Samantha James
29. Adrienne - The Calling
30. Everything you need - Madison Avenue
31. Ever after - Bonnie Bailey
32. Every morning - Sugar Ray
33. For your love - Moony
34. The time is now - Moloko
35. Move your feet - Junior Senior
36. Change your mind - Sister Hazel
37. Hey Juliet - LMNT
38. I won't change you - Sophie Ellis Bextor
39. I'm in heaven - Jason Nevin feat. Holly James
40. All you wanted - Michelle Branch
41. Until I hear it from you - Gin Blossom
42. All the love in the world - The Corrs
43. Year 3000 - Busted
44. Gone going - Jack Johnson feat. Black Eyed Peas
45. Breathe - Michelle Branch
46. Never Know - Jack Johnson
47. Good people - Jack Johnson
48. Glamorous - Fergie feat. Ludacris


If you guys are wondering what song should add to your playlist,you are absolutely welcomed to refer to my playlist!

Good music is meant to share,isn't it?

4 comments:

Annie Lau said...

haha. this is probably the most different playlist ever! I mean, compared to mine la.

ireese said...

haha...wat kind of song do you listen to?

Annie Lau said...

I think the only artist that's in my list which is also in your list is Jack Johnson. THAT also i have maybe 2 songs.

I have a very random playlist. normally songs i picked from shows or movies but right now, i'm really into 'a fine frenzy' and 'me first and the gimme gimmes' and of course, the cranberries and jason mraz (the older songs). and the soundtrack of 'across the universe'

Let me see what else i have, erm, damien rice, the darkness, switchfoot, alanis morrisette, matt pond pa,lauryn hill, a bunch of spanish artist and a lot of random ones that I don't even remember. I told you, it's very very different.

I've got weird taste

ireese said...

I can see that,hehe...I'm really into house music and rap.That's why you can see from my playlist,mostly are these kind of songs.I like those chillaxing songs...