BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

howdy,people

Well,this post is kinda vapid,I must say.


Exam,exam,exam.It'll be starting right from tomorrow until 2nd May.Although I have only 6 papers,but these 6 papers are more than enough.How do I survive during the exam period?The tension of it overwhelms me completely and I can barely breath. *yelling

Too many things yet too little time.Damn.


Anyway,let's forget those craps.I found out ramly burger is the best-est among all burgers.I totally heart the sauce lor.It's fuckingly yummilicious and I would die for it. *giggle Maybe I'm a bit exaggerating,but believe me,once you taste it,you'll definitely fall in love with it.Just like me.

That's all for this SHORT post of mine.It's all about crapping,don't you think so?

p/s:I'm switching my blog to the dead mode.Will be blogging if I do have extra time for it.

Au revoir et bonne chance!

*** ***

2 comments:

Evvie said...

i love that burger too! it's the best burger so yummy! lol :p

ireese said...

agree with U ;p