BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A lil' sweet escape to city of angels

Yada yada,I know I've abandoned my bloggie for such a long long time.A friend of mine keeps teasing me that I'm even busier than a president!wtf.

Okay,I admit that I've been a lazy bug for all this no-blogs-updated period.Just for your info,I'm still fine,nope,it's gettin' finer ;p I'm having some plans in my head,not gonna reveal 'em here *evil smile


Back to the topic,yours truly had a lil' sweet escape to Bangkok *again* with boyfriend a week before Chinese New Year.It was just a short short trip,3 days 2 nights,of course I know it was not enough for me to do shopping.It was kinda rush.However,I proved that I'm a qualified shopaholic to my boyfriend.Hell yeah!


Day 1
We took Air Asia's flight and reached Bangkok at 7 something.Then took local cab to our hotel,P2 Boutique Hotel.We booked this flight+hotel package in air asia website.It's a lovely plus comfortable boutique hotel.The reason why we chose this hotel as it's near to the famous shopping area within 15 minutes walking distance.It's indeed very convenient!

Waiting to get on board
Spot my pink panther on the luggage!
Queuing for cab
cosy bed





After all settled down,we were get ready for my most anticipated dinner ;) We were going to Zense!Boyfriend surprised me by getting this rooftop bar+restaurant online and making reservation.Big kiss for him *smooochie

Take 1
Us,xoxo
going to zense from zen
camwhored




the breath taking night view
skyscrapers
color of light will change

dear's sunrise
mine,naranja fizz
my lover boy

Prociutto e funghi pizza *fingers licking
Bruchetta
C'est romantique,n'est-ce pas?


Cod fish *can't describe it as toooo delizioso!
Risotto scoglio *creamy yummy



roof top bar
Lurve it!


indoor lounge




creative ceiling

roses


Overall,I rate Zense 10/10 with cordial service by waiter and waitress,yummylicious food,romantic and pleasant ambience,breathtaking night view and beautiful people.Thumbs up for Zense.I'll be back again,no doubt of it!


Day 2
Woke up in the early morning as we wanted to go to Erawan shrine.I love the empty streets in the morning Bangkok.Second day was a real hectic day as it's the only day for me to do shopping, from Gaysorn to Central World,Siam Paragon,Platinum fashion mall and back to Central World.Amazing,no?heh.